Day 1: Monday 20th November 2017, 9am—3.30pm
Day 2: Monday 8th January 2018, 9am—3.30pm
Three weeks between each face to face session, plus 12 working weeks to develop you portfolio before final assessment.
HLTAs are highly trained members of staff providing successful and effective support for classroom and specific learning activities. The effective use of HLTAs has been proven by Ofsted to maximise the impact of their
Pupil Premium spending.
The HLTA fast-track ‘preparation for assessment’ includes two face to face days of intensive assessment support, 1/2 day assessment in your own school plus the final assessment of the HLTA’s portfolio of evidence.
The benefits of HLTA Status for your school:
– Evidence of a highly trained workforce assessed to national standards.
– Confidence that staff have the knowledge and skills to deliver high impact
programmes providing clear evidence of impact.
– By undertaking the HLTA process your staff will further their skills, knowledge and ability to perform their job.
– The standards also confirm they are sufficiently skilled to teach, including
planning and delivering lessons, under the direct supervision of a teacher.
– Following successful completion of the HLTA process HLTAs have reported a positive impact on the children/students they work with following their
participation in the HLTA process.
All applicants must have: Some experience of leading whole class learning with no teacher present, level 2 in Maths and English and candidates must have the support of their school.
‘An interactive and supportive group course, helping and learning from each other’
‘Informative, fast-paced, supportive and rewarding’
Cost: £290 per person + £450 for final assessment
To register please click here.