What does the CPD/Leadership team do?
The CPD and Leadership team seeks to draw on expertise from across the Teaching School Alliance and beyond to deliver a range of CPD and leadership development opportunities that support individuals at every stage of their career in education. In conjunction with our strategic partners, we will offer a range of high quality CPD programs for all teachers.
On this page, you will find information about training courses, forums and events you can take part in, either as a participant or delegate or as a trainer and deliverer of high quality, effective CPD.
It is important to us that CPD/Leadership opportunities cater for the needs and priorities of local schools and are of a high quality. We offer the opportunity for colleagues to share their expertise and experience by running inspiring events, conferences and seminars and welcome suggestions from those wishing to lead such events.
Our CPD and leadership team ensures that talented teachers remain in this area of Hertfordshire and our provided with a wealth of career opportunities and development so that we have a group of excellent future leaders.
Below is some of the wide range of CPD on offer from ITT to Headship, we hope that there is something for you in our CPD/Leadership offer. If not we also offer bespoke CPD for an individual, specialist area or whole school. Contact us for more details.
- Assessment without Levels – Primary
- Child Protection Training
- Coaching Programme – individual or whole school
- Computing Forum – Primary
- Deputy/Assistant Heads Learning Forum – Primary
- Excellent Teaching Excellent Learning Programme
- Forest Schools Network Meetings
- Heads Learning Forums – Primary
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) programme
- Leadership for Learning
- Moving up to Headship
- Moving up to Middle Leadership
- Moving up to Senior Leadership
- NPQML and NPQSL Programmes
- NQT Induction Service
- Primary Literacy Network Meetings
- Time Management courses